Manufacturing Audits by LIGERCORP are a cost- and time-effective way to prepare a complete profile of your potential supplier, ensuring they will become a reliable part of your global supply chain. With a LIGERCORP Audit Report in hand you will be able to confirm that the audited site is capable of delivering to your production specifications, address and prevent potential further costly disruptions once production is launched. The standard Manufacturing Audit covers:
- Factory profile
- Production capacities
- Factory facilities, including condition of machinery and equipment
- Workflow and organization charts
- Quality assurance systems in place
Customizable Audit Programs
Our Manufacturing Audits offer a great degree of flexibility and can be customized to fit your specific requirements.
The following additional modules can be included in a LIGER supplier evaluation:
- Social responsibility and compliance
- Procurement conditions
- R&D – sampling capacity
- Hygiene, health and safety
- Environmental impact
- Other modules as required
Why Perform a Manufacturing Audit
- To verify that your supplier’s facilities are operational and suitable for manufacturing your product
- To ensure that your supplier’s sourcing policies comply with your own
- To identify and hedge against potential quality, operational, and ethical risks
- To evaluate the competence of the factory management
Professional and Experienced Auditors
Our auditors receive comprehensive training on auditing techniques, quality practices, report writing, and integrity and ethics. In addition, periodic training and testing is done to keep skills current to changing industry standards.
Strong Integrity & Ethics Program
With an industry recognized reputation for our strict ethical standards, we maintain an active training and integrity program that is managed by a dedicated integrity compliance team. This helps minimize the risk of corruption and helps educate auditors, factories and clients regarding our integrity policies, practices and expectations.