Structural Audit Standards
Poor structural integrity and insufficient fire safety measures can have disastrous consequences. Liger offers structural audits to ensure that your suppliers’ industrial and commercial premises are safe, up to relevant codes, and present no danger to employee life and health.
Structural audits include a comprehensive check of buildings and premises, including:
- Verification of Load Conditions
- Evaluation of the Structural System of the Building
- Detection of Structural Defects, Damages, Distress, Deformation or Deterioration
- Plan and Alignment Check
- Assessing Maintenance and Exposure to Aggressive Environment
- Other Structural Surveys and Checks
- Fire Safety Check (optional)
- Electrical Safety Check (optional)
The findings of all structural audits are presented in a detailed report that includes an assessment of the current condition and suggestions for appropriate repairs and retrofitting measures.
Why Perform a Structural Audit
- To ensure safe working conditions, preventing injury and loss of life
- To protect your brand’s image and reputation
- To comply with statutory requirements (construction and design codes by country)
- To gain an accurate picture of the state of safety in your supply chain
- To prevent supply chain interruptions
Professional and Experienced Auditors
Our auditors receive comprehensive training on auditing techniques, quality practices, report writing, and integrity and ethics. In addition, periodic training and testing is done to keep skills current to changing industry standards.
Strong Integrity & Ethics Program
With an industry recognized reputation for our strict ethical standards, we maintain an active training and integrity program that is managed by a dedicated integrity compliance team. This helps minimize the risk of corruption and helps educate auditors, factories and clients regarding our integrity policies, practices and expectations.